It’s no coincidence that this brew contains Dandelion & Burdock. Not only are these herbs full of nostalgia in ‘beer type’ drinks, they, along with all the other herbs included, help towards aiding general well being for dogs. Not forgetting they add to the unique taste of ‘Bottom Sniffer’. The brew contains herbs such as Bladderwrack and Nettle which are rich in iron and iodine and know to be great for the skin pigmentation and coats. It also uses Rooibos and Dandelion, which are known to be rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The ‘Bottom Sniffer’ brew is also designed to produce an ‘odour’ helping create envy amongst their doggy peers when being bottom sniffed!
- We would not recommend this product for dogs who are under 4 months old as their digestive system is still ‘finding itself’.
- The ingredients used in the brew are natural and offer a complimentary pet food. Bottom Sniffer should not be used to replace a normal healthy diet.
- NEVER serve hot or too chilled. Can be served as a drink or pour over food.
- We recommend 1 bottle per day. You may wish to slightly alter this if you have a Great Dane or a Pomeranian!
- Although this product contains no alcohol, we would recommend that dogs don’t drive.